Cities

Thursday, May 3, 2012

What happened in Vegas...

I will share on this blog!  I finally went to Vegas this past weekend for the first time.  It was a bachelorette weekend for Matt’s sister, Kristen.  The trip was short, but sweet.  

We did everything Vegas style - started the first night at 1:30 am, spotted Cee Lo in the club, heard this song and this one and this one all weekend long and got excited every time like it was the first time, celebrated Kristen over mimosa's and bridal shower games, went to the Wet Republic pool party, ate delicious food, and danced the nights away.

Although it will probably take me a full week to recover and catch up on sleep, it was completely worth it.  I had such a fun weekend celebrating my sister-in-law with all of her friends.  Can't wait until the wedding!


This was on my seat on the way to Vegas...awesome.








Look who I ran into in Vegas - my cousin, Kristin!




Bloody mary poolside - one of the best I have ever had!

1 comment: