Cities

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Is it Thursday yet?

Tomorrow is a big day for Leslie and me! King Colesburg is making his way up to New York City and my mom is making her way down to Corpus.

I can't post too much tonight because I am busy cooking and cleaning (wow, doesn't that sound fun!) I remember when I was little and my mom would be cleaning the house before my grandparents arrived. I always said that it was so silly because they were your parents and they didn't care if your house was clean or not. It is funny to think of that story now, as I am wiping down the trash can (yes, I am cleaning the trash can.)

I am looking forward to sharing stories and pictures from the weekend. The plan is to pick up my mom in San Antonio tomorrow morning, head back to Corpus for the night, and then head up to Lake Conroe for a scrapbooking/girls' weekend with my cousin and aunt. Mom is here until Wednesday, so much more fun to follow (think - wine, shopping, relaxing, beach walks, games, and lots of food.)

Hope that everyone has a great week/weekend:)

Starfish update: Sadie ate it.

Love from Texas!


A few of us from last year's scrapbooking/girls' weekend

3 comments:

  1. omg!!!! she ate it?! your one and only starfish...that is so something her or cole would do. i'm laughing really hard, but a little sad for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Casey & Karin!Enjoy your mom & daughter time. Les & I had such a great time in NYC earlier this month. yours will be sunny; ours was frigid!Can't wait to see you in June :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like to say I can't believe Sadie ate it, but considering she ate the one on your wedding album it doesn't surprise me...however, I too, I'm sad for you because it was your first starfish!!

    I'm also extremely jealous about your scrapbooking weekend and that picture in your mom's dinning room make me wish we were back in Hertford!!

    Love to you and your family!!

    ReplyDelete