Cities

Monday, March 8, 2010

Congrats to the Graduate!

I didn't realize how long it has been since I posted! I have been busy in Corpus:)

Mom's visit was awesome! We were able to do everything that I wanted. We went to the lake house to scrapbook (can't believe how much we got done...), went to Rockport and Port Aransas (local beach towns), shopped, cooked, drank, walked, etc. It went by too fast! I am not sure how much longer we will be in Corpus, so I was so happy that Mom got to make it down here and see our life in Texas. Miss her already...

This past Saturday was another big day in the Swartz family. Miss Sadie Swartz graduated Puppy Preschool. After eight weeks, she was able to pass with flying colors. She started off with the nickname "wild child" and was definitely the most rambunctious of the group. Needless to say, it was a big feat for her (and us...)

Matt's sister, Kristen, and her boyfriend, Nick, are visiting next week for their spring break. We are so excited! This spring we have been so lucky to have lots of visitors (friends and family) and the fun just continues with their stay. Hopefully the beautiful weather (70s and sunny) will continue for their stay. Guess I will have to get back to cleaning those trash cans...but all for a great reason!

Have a great week:)



Jamie and I taking a break from scrapbooking!

Mom and me in Rockport.

It was quite a feat to get the graduation cap this close...

She did it!

No comments:

Post a Comment