Cities

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

It's wedding time!!!

Okay, I lied. I promised that I would spend the last couple of days updating you on the happenings in my life here in Texas. But life got in the way and I haven’t had too much time to write. But that all changes after tomorrow because tomorrow is my last day of school! I didn’t think that I would ever see the day. But more on that next week because this weekend is even more exciting!!!! It is Leslie and Nick’s wedding!!!! She is on her way to Richmond right now and I leave for San Antonio tomorrow to catch a flight on Thursday. I am so excited to see Leslie and Nick and all of our friends and celebrate their big day.

Unfortunately there is not much time to write now because I am packing, but I promise lots of updates and pictures from the wedding when I return next week.

Congrats to the Guptas!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment