Cities

Thursday, July 29, 2010

swartz update - by leslie

Since Casey doesn't have internet, I thought I'd do a little update for her this week...although I'm sure she'll fill you in on all the details.

After a week at the Jersey Shore with Snooki and The Situation, she did the final packing in TX and got on the road with Matt and Sadie. They made the road trip to Pensacola and have been staying in a hotel on the base for the past week. Mostly they have been looking at houses to rent and getting a feel for their surroundings, but they've also had some fun too...she texted me a picture of herself with a cocktail in a mason jar which means she's loving FL, haha. The last time I talked to Case she told me they had found a house will be moving in this weekend! They were also looking at washer and dryers....big adult purchase.

Casey enjoying the jersey shore with friends

No comments:

Post a Comment