Cities

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Hello again.

Hello all “Tale of Two Cities” blog fans (meaning you, Mom and Dad). I’m finally in San Diego and feeling back to normal. No more packing, driving, hotel stays, restaurants (okay, maybe a few more of these), or boxes. We have mostly moved in and are loving life here in San Diego. So much has happened in the past month and I can’t wait to share our adventures with you. Over the next week, I will try to catch up on everything that has been going on in our lives.
 
Until then, love from the West Coast!
 
Here is a sneak peek…

Just a few boxes in Milton, Florida


My favorite picture from the entire trip. This was taken at the Grand Canyon during sunset. And, yes, I am holding Sadie because she kept trying to wiggle out of her collar. I'm not sure she grasped how far that fall would be...


Best road trip partner EVER! Judging from that face, not sure she would say the same about me.


Just a few boxes in San Diego, CA

No comments:

Post a Comment