Cities

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Little Smith Update

I've had two visits with my niece, little miss Caroline in March!  She is soooo adorable....I know all babies are adorable and I'm obviously biased, but she is one cute babe!

She has a big personality, loves to talk with lots of babble, shrieks, and giggles.  She loves to play and be "flown" through the air and the last time I saw her she was really into gumming on her toys too.

While she's snuggly, she also loves to move...kicking and grabbing at things...such a squirmy worm!  I think we can all tell she's going to be one talkative little girl we'll all be chasing around!  here's a few pics.


love from the city!




loves to laugh

Caroline about to go on a walk with Nana and I...ignore how tired I look in this pic and just stare at the cute baby!

oh soooo cute!

I was in Boston for work and squeezed in some time with Caroline....love!

No comments:

Post a Comment