Cities

Sunday, June 24, 2012

D's B-party!

I'd say it was about time that I catch up on blogging - so here goes nothing...  

Over the Memorial Day weekend, we celebrated one of my best friends, Diana, and her upcoming wedding.  Eight girls traveled to Cali for three days.  This weekend was a pre-cursor to all of the wedding festivities coming up for Diana and I think that we kicked it off with a bang.  You would not believe me if I tried to write how many different things we were able to fit into the weekend.  So instead of telling you, I'll show you. 

And even though it is clear from all of these pictures, I just want to say how much fun I had with these girls.  All of us went to the same high school and graduated together twelve years ago.  Even though we have taken different paths in life and don't see each other as often as we would like, when we get together nothing has changed.  We are as comfortable together as the last time we saw each other.  To me, that is the true testament of friendship.  I guess, just like our future newlyweds, we are just meant to be.


the girls.
red pearl yums for dinners.
it wouldn't be a bachelorette party without stopping at mcfadden's!
drinks. drinks. and more drinks.
coronado ferry.
all dressed up for diana!
sunset dinner in coronado

waited two hours for lunch - but sooooo worth it!
our last dinner had to be mexican!


1 comment:

  1. Best weekend and Best hostess ever :) I miss San Diego and you like crazy!!!

    ReplyDelete