Cities

Monday, April 12, 2010

2010 is a Big Year!

This blog entry is dedicated to the year 2010...it's a big year for my family! I must say it's funny how life happens....a year ago I never would've imagined I'd be living in New York City with a wonderful fiance and our loving yellow lab.

Anyway, 2010 is a big year!! Nick and I moved to the big apple, we're getting married in exactly 54 days and......we're going to be Aunt Leslie and Uncle Nick!!

That's right...my big brother Andy and his wife Shannon are expecting a baby in October! We couldn't be more thrilled and happy for them. We also can't wait to be aunt and uncle, I am soooo looking forward to holding that little bambino and watching it grow up. I'm also looking forward to being the best aunt and buying lots of noisy fun toys and then heading home! just kidding, Shan ;)

Andy and Shan came to visit this weekend to tell us the news in person and we had a great time! Here are some pics of us and the mom and dad to be.

Nick and Andy in Little Italy where we had dinner and heard the news!


Brunch :)


Cole happy at Central park with a stick


Best Buds, Nick and Cole spending a beautiful day in Central Park


Mom and Dad to be enjoying spring in NYC


The Great Lawn in Central Park

1 comment:

  1. Les ~ We enjoyed the pics & capusule acct of your day w/ Andy & Shannon! GREAT news for our family.Dad & I are pumped! I see that the grand-pup looks pretty contented in Central Park:)) Can't wait till Dad can come visit w/ me. love you!

    ReplyDelete