Cities

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Life according to...

Instagram.  Matt recently got a new iPhone 4s.  I, on the other hand, have to wait until May when I qualify for the upgrade.  All that really means is that I am constantly stealing his iPhone to download my favorite apps!  Hands down, my favorite app is Instagram.  It is a photo app that allows you to edit your photo with various filters.  I am obsessed. 

A few of my favorite blogs (Enjoying the Small Things and Rockstar Diariesdownload pictures from their Instagram on a regular basis to share with their blog followers.  And so, to shamelessly steal from their blogs, I will do the same.

Here is my life, at the moment, according to Instagram…




 Pumpkin. Blueberry muffins and  berries.
Cookie dough. Words with Friends.
Sadie. Mushroom sauce for chicken.
Snickerdoodles. Date night.
Quesadilla. Sadie.

And, yes, I realize that the majority of these pictures are of food!

1 comment:

  1. Casey,It is so funny to me that you & Les are so much alike!! This summer she grabbed my (very new) iPhone to put Instagram on and pics of Caroline and Cole (still have them :) BTW - cool lookin' jack-o-lantern! hugs to you & Matt

    ReplyDelete