Cities

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Relax

Last weekend some of our best friends, Ricky and Hollis, stopped by to visit us on their way back east from their Hawaiian vacation.  The weekend was full of good times and definitely went too fast.  They told us that all they wanted to do while they were here was relax.  So relax we did...

We ate great Italian food.
Drank Irish beer.
Hung out with best friends.
Played games.
Went to Bub's to cheer on the Hokies.
Played Russian Roulette with wings.  One of them is extremely hot.  This is the second time Matt  has played.  He's crazy!
This is it!  Still smiling.

Had a bear fight.  This involves Irish car bombs and red bull.  They survived!
I just like this one because of the guy in the back.  His name is Lane - like Lane Stadium.  He was destined to be  a Hokie!
Why can't we live closer!  One day, one day.

1 comment:

  1. As I am reading your blog, I notice the huge smile on my face. That's what our friendship does, brings big smiles to the table. I miss you, Matt, and Sadie tremendously and wish I was living in a corner apt in Little Italy next to you. But I know one day we both will be on the east coast, living in the same zip, walking our dogs on the beach. Just a cozy town called FISC Norfolk :) One day, one day. Love you Case.

    ReplyDelete