Cities

Monday, August 6, 2012

Annual Smith - Gutta Beach Vacation

Now you may wonder "who are the guttas"?  That would be Nick and I...after a minor crisis when it came to renting a beach tent for the week, I put the tent in our name.  As I walk up to rental company's pick up truck, the business owner said to me in DEEP southern drawl...

"well heyyy leslie!  wow! look at you! now you can't go all week without shade in that condition, now can ya?"
my response:  "haha nope, I definitely need it!"
"so it's "gutta"...right?"
my response:  "umm sure"

haha.  gotta love the south, pretty sure there aren't too many "Guptas" in the Sunset Beach, NC area.

Anyway....we had another great vacation at Sunset Beach!  Full of relaxation, lots of beach time, golf, playing with our niece Caroline, and NOT working (yay!).  We are excited to bring our little one next summer!

Here are some pics...

in line for ice cream!

 best buds

beach dog on his 3rd birthday

can't we just stay here forever...?

gradually becoming friends

  who's 8 months pregnant in this picture?? wow.

Granddaddy and Caroline

Nana and Caroline
family putt putt

 chatting about the important things in life

finding seashells
 golf!


annual family photo


the guttas

 Can't wait for next year!

1 comment:

  1. What a laugh - the story with tent co. love it and love the beach with all the family!!

    ReplyDelete