Cities

Sunday, August 12, 2012

New Toys for Everyone!

So Casey and Matt aren't the only ones with a new camera...we have upgraded over here in Jersey too!

Call it coincidence, great minds thinking alike, or being weirdly similar at times, but as Casey and Matt were looking at digital SLR cameras, so were we!  I'm happy to know that Matt and Nick both settled on very similar cameras because they are both researchers and make well thought out decisions on the big things in life. Deciding to marry me and Casey, ;) our beautiful engagement rings, honda cr-vs and yellow labs to name a few!

Nick and I have decent cannon point and shoot digital, but I know that it's not fast enough to catch the shots we want with our new little one. Plus I get frustrated with the quality and settings at times....take a look back at my Ireland blog pictures.

After getting recommendations, pricing out options online and in best buy...we went with the cannon rebel t3i. We are excited for better photos and to learn this new toy.  Nick actually seems to have a creative eye for photography, so I'm excited to see the pictures we get!

Check out this handsome pup....someday he and the lovely Sadie will meet and be bffs...can you believe they've never met?!





No comments:

Post a Comment