Cities

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Oh the places you'll go....with Sam Adams!

Sometimes my job causes me to travel to new and interesting places! I've been to The Bahamas, Annapolis, Ocean City MD, Atlantic City NJ, West Virginia, all over VA, and DC, and of course Boston.

Now my newest position is causing me to travel in the Northeast a little more. In the 8 months I've been here, I've been all over NYC, Hoboken and northern NJ, the Hudson Valley and Westchester County (suburbs of NYC), Brooklyn, Coney Island, and most recently Saratoga Springs, NY!

I headed to Saratoga Springs for our 2010 division meeting and loved it! Such a nice charming town. It's big draw is the 40 days during the summer when the horse racetrack is open which luckily is when we were visiting. We headed to the races one afternoon and had a blast...even though I lost $30 in betting. Horse betting is so complicated...there are so many combinations and ways to bet. The town of saratoga springs also had lots of little bars and restaurants and lots of live music, very cute!

Here are a few pics....if you're looking for a weekend getaway and a bed and breakfast, Saratoga Springs would be a great pick!

Old Fashion Racetrack


Smiling before losing $30


Hello #5! maybe I'll bet on you...


The Saratoga Racetrack


Let's go #5, #7, #3 AND #9!!


Next week...I'm headed to Vermont!

No comments:

Post a Comment