Cities

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Finito

Done. Finished. Through. Completed.
 
Matt had his last flight for flight school on Monday evening. Words cannot express how excited we are that he is finished. He missed the next winging class by one day, so he will now get his coveted “Wings of Gold” on Friday, February 25th.
 
I have put in my three weeks notice at work and we have started planning a celebration cruise. Secretly, I have also started (who am I kidding, I have been looking since we moved here) at the places that we can be assigned to next. The options are San Diego, Jacksonsville, Norfolk, Hawaii, Japan, or Guam. We will find out in two weeks where they are sending us next. Until then, let the celebration continue…
 

A celebratory drink. To be fair, he didn't know it looked that girly when he ordered.


Cheers to us!


Reason #37 why I love living by the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment