Cities

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Lions and Tigers and Bears...

It finally happened - I got a job! Can you believe it?! After countless hours on the Internet, 30 job applications, 3 months, and who knows how many Law and Order episodes, I finally did it. I am now working at University of California - San Diego in Development. It is only my first week, but so far, awesome people and staying busy. No complaints. I can't tell you how excited I am to be employed again:)

A couple of weeks ago, I did take a break from job searching to visit the world famous San Diego Zoo. Matt had a rare Friday off, so we took advantage and tried to beat the crowds. It is amazing - a must see! Nothing I say will do it justice, but hopefully the pictures will...









This guy was just walking around the Zoo.


The elephants and monkeys are my favorite. My camera ran out of batteries before the monkeys, but at least I got these guys.



Lunch time...


Churros - Mexican dessert. I used to eat these when I was little and living in San Diego. Ah, how I have missed you, sugary fried dough...



On the gondola

No comments:

Post a Comment