Cities

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Married with Children

There might not be anything I enjoy more than dressing up.  Which is why I love eighties concerts, ugly sweater parties, Mardi Gras parades, and Halloween!  I love that grown adults are willing to play dress up for the night.  I especially love the people that really go all out.  Those precious few that are willing to sacrifice their dignity for a good time and good laugh.  They are my favorite people.  I want to be friends with those people.

I also love a good homemade costume.  This year we had one of our best friends and his fiance in town for the holiday.  We needed something cheap and easy to travel since they would be coming from the East Coast.  We settled on...Married with Children. After a few trips to Goodwill, Party City, and the Navy Exchange, we were all set.  

But before we did any of that, we had to show them a good San Diego time.
Italian food for our Italian friends.
This was taken while it was snowing on the East Coast.
I think that Cifa and Kathryn were happy to escape!
Hotel del Coronado
Loving the SoCal mexican food!
Just in case you had any questions about how fresh the food was at Hotel del.
If you look closely, you can see the chef cutting herbs for meals!
And now for the costumes...

Peggy and Al Bundy.

Kelly and Bud. 
SD friends!
Our Halloween party hosts - ready for the Del mar races
The whole fam
Jake.
Matt really got into his role.
We LOVE Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment