Cities

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Any Given Sunday

On a blog that I sometimes read (and by sometimes, I mean every single day at work after my lunch), she writes a regular post that features a photo from every hour of the day.  It gives you insight into her everyday life.   I thought that it was such a fun idea that I wanted to do the same for you.  So last Sunday I tried to take a picture every hour (I think that I missed a few, but you get the idea).  Here is just another day in our house…


Starting off the day with a run...

...menu planning for the week...

...laundry (in our very very small washer/dryer)...


...grocery shopping...
...watching football (Sadie tried to catch the squirrel on tv)...
...got all the ornaments out to decorate the tree...

...tree is all decorated and ready for the star...

...baking cookies...
...monitoring fantasy football scores (i lost...)...

...sunday night chili and cornbread...
...posing for pictures...
...sunday tea wrapped in my new christmas quilt (thanks, mom!)...
...the laundry is neverending...
...finishing off the night with a great book.

No comments:

Post a Comment