Cities

Monday, October 14, 2013

The purple kitchen.

I realized that the only pictures that you have seen of our house are ones without furniture in it.  Since I don’t want you to think that we are still living on beach chairs and air mattresses, I thought that I would give you a little room tour.  I’ll post pictures of the house over the next couple of weeks, but I’ll start with the best room in the house: the purple kitchen.

I’ll be honest; I wasn’t thrilled with the idea of purple, but with all my moves I have learned that you just have to embrace the different.  And guess what happened, the kitchen turned out to be my favorite room.  It is such a bright cheery space and it makes me happy to be in there making breakfast in the morning or pouring a glass of wine at the end of day.  Here’s to making lemonade out of purple kitchen tiles…

PS. I have to thank my parents for helping with the kitchen from afar.  They sent me the rug and my mom made the beautiful curtains.  





Clearly I am very concerned with keeping my menu calendar up to date.




No comments:

Post a Comment