Cities

Monday, January 13, 2014

Hello, 2014.

Happy 2014!  I hope that you have had a great start to your year!  I love 2014 already, even though it has a lot to live up to with 2013 being probably one of the best years of my life.   

I have been hard at work trying to come up with my word of the year.  I loved my 2013 word and tried to focus on it throughout the year.  So the other day I was brainstorming with Matt and he actually came up with a great one for me (yep, it takes two).  My 2014 word of the year is create

I get such joy from creating whether it is a fun project for the house, a tasty dinner, photography, or some crazy pinterest craft that never turns out like the picture.  I decided that I’m going to take a loose view of the word create and have it also include creating a more healthy routine for myself, creating organization out of the chaos that is sometimes my life, and creating more opportunities to connect with family and friends.     

I’m pretty excited about it and have already started to embrace it with a few projects around here.  I have lots of stuff to share with you over the next couple of weeks, so for now I will focus on creating a few more blog posts!

Here is my partner-in-crime helping me kick off the year of create.
What is your word of the year?


No comments:

Post a Comment