Cities

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Life at this moment.

I just returned from Singapore and am working on pictures to post for you, but I saw something fun on a blog that I read and thought it would be a good way to give you a little update on life right now.

Cooking: ramen and gyoza (more like heating up rather than cooking)
Drinking: water, water, and more water (with a little mint).  Summer in Japan is upon us and it is starting to feel a bit miserable.
Reading: four books (I live by the motto that life is too short to read just one book), but the one that I can't seem to put down is this one.  It almost makes me wish I had been a nanny, but then I remember that I was a horrible babysitter.  
Wanting: these boots for the upcoming typhoon season, also necessary for killing roaches
Looking: forward to Matt coming home (whenever that might be)
Playing: continuous Avett Brothers on iTunes radio.  I'm am also currently obsessed with this song.
Enjoying: lazy mornings with Sadie.  My favorite time of the day is our morning walk and the bit after when I sit down with a cup of tea and play with my puppy.
Watching: Friday Night Lights.  It has taken me way too long to jump on this bandwagon, but now I finally get it and am obsessed.  Also, I am beyond ready for football season.
Loving: scrapbooking.  I have recommitted myself to catching up on scrapbooking and I love reliving all of the memories from the past couple of years.  In sad news, my beloved Creative Memories has shut down so I need to find a new place to print my scrapbooks.  Any suggestions?!
Smelling: basil scentsy scent.  It makes the house smell so fresh (which was especially necessary after my unplugged frig incident).
Noticing:  how quickly the rice is growing in the fields.  It is a thing of beauty.
Making: little strides on getting my latest pictures uploaded.  Here is a hint of what's to come...



PS.  Happy fourth of July!  We are celebrating here with parades, BBQs, and fireworks (and a lot of red, white, and blue).
PPS.  Stay safe you East Coasters!

1 comment:

  1. Vision Print n distribution. We are providing cheap flyer printing services
    ,flyer,printing services singapore,printing services in singapore.

    ReplyDelete