Cities

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Scrapbooking Weekend

The women in my family love to scrapbook – so much that we dedicate a weekend every year to just scrapbooking.  The best part is that we do this together.  I have written about this weekend before and this past weekend we all got together again at Lake Conroe, Texas.  My aunt is the ultimate host – plenty of food, wine, special treats, and games.  We stayed up late scrapbooking, sharing stories, and playing games.  I so wish that we all lived closer, but until that happens, I will continue to look forward to these girls’ weekends with my family.
 
Oh, and special thanks to my dad who came out here to watch Sadie while I was gone.  From all of his stories it seems that she definitely kept him busy!
Our stations

Little break

Family

These are my favorite groups of pictures because they show what the weekend was like...
 

Sisters

The feast that Dad and I made when I got home - 5 pounds of mussels, a loaf of bread, and bottle of wine.  What a fun night!

No comments:

Post a Comment