Cities

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Home Sweet Home

Since we have been here for a couple of months, I thought that it would be nice to give you a little tour of our house. Even though we don’t know how long we will be here, I still think that it is important to make our house feel like a home. We can’t paint the walls, hang too many pictures, or plant any flowers, but it is amazing what some indoor plants and candles will do for a house. Enjoy the tour…

Welcome to our Hokie house!


Come on in...


Study table - previously known as our kitchen table - you will usually find Matt on one side and Karl on the other with books spread allllll over


Notice the 70s style fake fire - we thought it was appropriate since it has dropped below 80 degrees


My island


Mave aka man cave


Come visit and you will stay in this room


Our room - notice Sadie's Hokie bed


Oh how I love our double sinks


Walk through closets - I couldn't take a picture of Matt's side;)


My favorite big girl purchase

Hope you enjoyed the tour - now I am going to go enjoy a glass of wine on our little porch:)

No comments:

Post a Comment