Cities

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Vacation

While I've had a great summer and have traveled, and continue to travel (stay tuned for my 9 day Cali trip to visit Casey around labor day) there is nothing like a true vacation.

My family had our annual week at Sunset Beach, NC in July. It was a perfect hot summer week with no rain.  We didn't do a whole lot of activities, which is exactly how we like it.  We did however let two new members join in this year...King Cole and Little Miss C.  They both added a lot of fun to our vacation and seemed to really enjoy themselves as well.  Cole loved the beach and swimming in the ocean...Caroline also loved the beach, crawling in the sand, and her cheerios.

Nick played 5 rounds of golf and we played 9 holes together one evening...my family had our annual putt putt game and I beat Nick which I rubbed in quite a bit ;)  My Dad held the winning title for the 2nd year in a row.  We also went out to eat and tried something new...gas station pizza.  The pictures pretty much tell the rest...

we read...



we ate...or tried to sneak a bite...




we got some zzz's...



we caught some rays...







i must brag...he's a poster pup.
we played at the beach...










we visited with a friend...some of you may recognize this guy



and we took the annual family photos.



already wishing to go back!!

4 comments:

  1. what a great family pic! looks like so much fun. i heart sunset.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all these pictures!! Little Miss looks like the happiest baby in the world! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leslie, I am loving reading all your blogs! I am also in love with the grey dress you are wearing in your family photo...please let me know where you got it!! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks jayme, i'm so glad you're following :) the dress was target this summer...grey with white polka dots :) hope GA is treating you well! miss you!

    ReplyDelete