Cities

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Jersey Photo Roll

Time for a photo roll blog. Maybe with some commentary....that would just make it a regular post, huh? Let's see what happens...


worked at the Jersey Shore one rainy day...saw THE "Jersey Shore" House...unimpressed.


21 weeks pregnant...
                           


got a sweet Mother's Day (mother-to-be!) card from my niece..love her scribbles.


was in our guest room before it recently got transformed into a nursery...
transformation on a future blog post


Cole supervising the nursery paint job.  "yea looks good, keep at it guys, one more coat to go"


I've been staring at this a lot lately...love Pinterest to use as an inspiration board.
I really need all the visuals together on 1 page to see how it all looks together.
These are all the pieces of our little girl's nursery... :)


Mother's Day with my mom!


While I was south for a wedding/baby shower/mothers day...
Cole was at a nearby kennel which was similar to a spa (seriously)...this is how he looked within 5 mins of arriving home.  Nick returned from Las Vegas later that day and took up a similar position.


Mother's Day Brunch at the VA's Museum of Fine Arts


25 weeks pregnant... 


my friend, Tracy's baby shower...this is a bunch of my high school friends.


"let me up there with you ...pllllease."

1 comment:

  1. Leslie, you look great! Can't wait to see the nursery!

    ReplyDelete