Cities

Friday, June 8, 2012

I was showered!


This past weekend Baby G and I were showered with gifts from family and friends!  My mom, Aunt Annie (who lives in Tampa, FL), and my sister in law, Shannon threw me a wonderful baby shower in Richmond.  It was perfect with family and friends…great food…some laughs and such generous gifts from everyone!

It was nice to be at my parents house with everyone just hanging out…very relaxed setting which I really appreciate when I’m the center of attention.  I am so appreciative of everyone who traveled to help celebrate!  There were some key players missing from the celebrations since June is such a busy time, but I felt the love through their notes, texts and gifts!  thanks :)

Baby G is already very lucky to be entering into our world in which we have such supportive family and friends. She will be so loved and every child deserves that. Everyone is so excited to meet her and definitely helped us prepare with all the necessities we needed!

Less than 3 months till my due date…just need to decorate and organize the nursery, take some parenting prep classes, and let this baby girl grow!

yummm!

with one of my best friends, Tracy who was basically DUE at my shower :)

2 hosts...Aunt Annie and Shannon - thank you!

two of my Aunts, Nancy and Lisa

friends! :)

more friends! :)

such cute gifts! 

Nana!

games :)

 there some baby monitoring to be done...

such a fun playmat!

this was the shirt I got in the hospital when I was born :)

Aunt Shannon and Nana

the grandparents

Thank you everyone for thinking of Baby G!

3 comments:

  1. You look great, Leslie! Where did you get your maternity dress?

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy shower! it looks like you guys had so much fun! love the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jackie! It's actually not a maternity dress...I bought it at a boutique in manhattan, but the designer is Kalina. Wrap dresses are great for maternity!

    ReplyDelete