Cities

Friday, June 29, 2012

The Happiest Place on Earth!

A couple of weeks ago the happiest place on Earth was my little SD apartment.  Okay, maybe not the happiest, but there were certainly happy times that could rival any Disney theme park.  This was all because my cousin, Jamie, and her kids, Hailey and Will, came to visit me.

They were here for 5 days and we definitely made the most of it.  They were at the beach less than two hours after they stepped off the plane and that was just the beginning.  The week continued with pizza dinners, playground trips, Sadie walks, monkey bread, grapefruit margaritas, the San Diego Zoo, Seal Beach, and…yes…Disneyland (the actual happiest place on Earth).  I had such a fun time hanging with my family.  Jamie is more than just my cousin – she is my friend and someone that I admire.  Every evening after putting the kids to bed, we brought our cold beers onto the porch and talked…for hours.  I wish more than anything that I lived closer to Jamie, but until then, I will just have to rely on Instagram:)

Here are some happy pics from their happy visit…sorry that I only have a few that I stole on the iphone.

all smiles.


disney.

welcome to the magic.

yummy churros.
galactic greetings.
these were my favorite pics to take - they cuddled all weekend!
excited to make monkey bread!
the (almost) finished product.
grapefruit margs.
seal beach.
loving cali.

inspiration by the sea.

No comments:

Post a Comment