Cities

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Kris Gets Hitched!

Without a doubt the most exciting thing to happen over the last couple of weeks was my sister-in-law's wedding.  She is a married gal now!  The wedding was absolutely beautiful and so much fun.  They did such a great job planning - from the afternoon tea at the Jefferson Hotel (some of the best tea I have ever had!), to the Virginia is for Lovers peanuts, to the photo booth antics at the wedding, the delicious food, and rockin' band.  All the details, big and small, were perfect.  Just like the bride and groom!

Here are a few shots that I snuck on the phone...

the wedding party - ready to start the wedding festivities 

the beautiful bride
mother and daughter
father and daughter dance
the happy couple
mom and dad in laws
me and my sis-in-law (isn't she gorgeous!)
look who i got to hang out with - my brother and sis-to-be
stealing a little more time together!

1 comment: