Cities

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

It's a Monday

I once read that being grateful makes it impossible to be upset.  When I woke up this morning and learned that we had run out of milk, the dogs (we are dog-sitting) refused to go to the bathroom which resulted in my being late for work, the car battery died, my phone battery died, and my favorite earring dropped in the toilet right when I flushed it after cleaning - I figured that this would be a day when I needed to make lemonade out of lemons.  
So here are my lemonade moments today, for which I am extremely grateful.  

peeking down at my freshly pedicured toes
fresh flowers in every room
monday blues cupcakes
surprise tea from mom, plus that cute face staring at me
speaking of cute faces...these ones make me happy.
of monsters and men pandora radio station
quick chicken enchiladas, spicy black beans, and mexican rice
new chalkboard message.  yes, i want to go to the seaside.
phone date with my candach
happiest moment of all - knowing that my mom arrives tomorrow for a n entire week!


1 comment:

  1. UGH! What a morning. Only two more days until the weekend! Tell Karin I said hello!

    ReplyDelete