Cities

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

lovely surprises.

I turned 28 yesterday...a nice birthday filled with beautiful surprises and being wined and dined by my husband.

He took me to a trendy little hidden restaurant in the East Village, called The Bourgeois Pig for a bruscetta sampler and wine. We will be going back for 1/2 priced wine bottle night and to have what looked like delicious fondue! Then he took me to an awesome restaurant back near our apartment in the West Village called Extra Virgin...he said he had his best meal in NYC last night...lamb chops cooked 3 ways with whipped potatoes...I agree, I ate off his plate multiple time and it was amazing.

my lovely surprises...i just thought they were all too pretty not to share :)

adorable and delicious mini cupcakes from my best friend and fellow blogger - how cute is the packaging?!?!



beautiful lillies from my husband :) he knows flowers are the way to my heart!



roses and orchids in a really pretty container from my parents :)

No comments:

Post a Comment