Cities

Monday, January 3, 2011

Orange you glad you're a Hokie!


I just couldn't pass up the "Orange" joke! Yes, I am THAT cheesy.

I have been away from the blog way too long and have many updates for you. I promise to write this week and share lots of pictures from our road-trip holiday season.

Here is a teaser...



You know how in "A Christmas Story" (best Christmas movie EVER, by the way) the two little kids fall asleep with their blimp and Red Ryder BB gun. That was our spoiled Sadie with her gift from Uncle Chris. Promise, we did not put the toy there.

But right now we have more important things to do, like head down the street to cheer on the Hokies at our Virginia Tech-themed house party.

Here is our contribution...


Corn dip in the orange bowl. The oranges behind were just a lucky coincidence. This recipe is awesome, unless you don't like corn (and then you have your own issues.) People love it! I have eaten it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner! If you want the recipe, let me know.


Hokie jello jigglers (can't see too well, but they are orange and red). Bill Cosby would be proud!

GO HOKIES!!!!!!!!

1 comment: