Cities

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

TV Show Rankings

Ok, so it's been fall/winter...the time for great tv. Before you judge me on the amount of tv I watch, just know that I've always been a "tuber" as my mom would say. Also that I have a DVR, so sometimes these shows stack up till I have time to watch them AND they are not all on at the same time of year AND we haven't had HBO for the past year so I haven't even watched those recently. Although, I must say I'm better than ever at keeping up with my shows this year....this will most likely change with my new job.

Here are my rankings:

16. It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia (FX)
15. The Office (NBC)
14. Glee (FOX)
13. Jersey Shore (MTV)
12. True Blood (HBO)
11. Greys Anatomy (ABC)
10 30 Rock (NBC)
9. The League (FX)
8. Entourage (HBO)
7. Top Chef (Bravo)
6. Private Practice (ABC)
5. Brothers & Sisters (ABC)
4. Friday Night Lights...not on a network right now but NBC will air final season.
3. Parenthood (NBC)
2. How I met Your Mother (CBS)
1. Modern Family (ABC)

Notes of this list....

I laugh at It's Always Sunny and then I find myself trying to laugh....it's just too much sometimes. I know that's the point, but apparently I'm not as dark humored as I thought.




True Blood on HBO took a while for me to get into, I'm not into Vampires, but it's pretty addicting once you've been bitten....ho. ho. ho.



The League is a new show and about some men and one guy's wife in a fantasy football league ...since we are in a fantasy football league (with casey and matt nonetheless) nick and i find it hilarious...it's a must try.



Friday Night Lights....LOVE IT. if you've never watched this show, start watching the seasons from the past and then watch the last season coming up soon! It's football and Americana at it's best.



Parenthood...heartwarming and funny, Dax Sheppard makes the show and I just love the little boy with Asperger Syndrome. I heard rumors that it might be cancelled...i really hope not!



How I Met Your Mother & Modern Family tie for first really....they are equally HILARIOUS. how i met is even more hilarious b/c it's about friends living in nyc and nick and i can relate. Modern family is just ridiculously hilarious...the timing of all the jokes is just perfect and the dad, phil, and the couple, cam & mitchell, have the most classic comments.



No comments:

Post a Comment