Cities

Friday, November 30, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

Grateful.  That is how I felt this Thanksgiving.  For family, visiting in-laws, best friends, pumpkin pie, picture messaging, fresh flowers, a husband who doesn't mind touching the giblets, early dog park runs, cookbooks, aprons...the list goes on and on.  Mostly, I am grateful to have this life.  I am grateful for the opportunity to appreciate all those things and so much more.  I hope that each of you had a great Thanksgiving and were able to take a moment to be grateful.

I also felt grateful for our camera so that I could capture all of our Thanksgiving moments.  Here is a snapshot of our day…

Twas the night before Thanksgiving
The cooks.
Prepping the turkey
The table
Our little fam
Mom and Dad-in-law
Just cheesin'
Shrimp and spiced cocktail sauce
Now that's a turkey!

And that is someone waiting patiently for a piece to fall on the ground.
His only job - the wine.
A peek in the oven - green bean casserole and stuffing
Happy Thanksgiving!

A little pumpkin
This is one of my favorite pictures - every single person/dog is passed out!
The result of a happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment