Cities

Sunday, November 11, 2012

The Wedding

I am not quite sure how to write this post.  Words cannot capture the beauty that was Chris and Meg’s wedding.  Everything was perfect.  I feel so blessed to have been a part of their day and to have been able to watch my brother marry the girl of his dreams.  

It is funny; when I was younger I remember wondering who my brother would marry one day.  What would this girl be like?  Would she love my brother unconditionally and appreciate all that he is?  Would she fit into our family?  Selfishly, I wondered how she would be as a sister.  In my wildest dreams, I could have never picked someone more perfect for Chris than his new wife, Meghan.  And we could not have imagined someone better for our family.  It was the happiest day!      
And as far as the wedding details, Meg and Chris thought of everything – from reception beer tastings to ridiculously fun photo booth props to surprise late-night sliders and fries for their guests – they kept surprising us.  They gave us quite the party – and party we did.
I was too busy enjoying myself to take many pictures, so I’ll just have to borrow a few Facebook pictures of the beautiful bride and groom and their day.
Congratulations, Meg and Chris!  I love you both and am so excited to see you journey through life together.
the happy couple at the rehearsal dinner
cutest fall rehearsal dinner table decor (well done, mom!)
one of the only pics that matt and i got together all weekend!
they are married!!!
happiness.
enjoying their party.
my fam jam.
some of my faves
our tales of two cities - together again!
me and mom.
 photo booth fun...




No comments:

Post a Comment