Cities

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Japan Bound

Matt, Sadie and I have exciting news – no, I’m not pregnant (I have learned that this is typically what people are expecting to hear when I say the words exciting news) – but another adventure awaits us.  We are moving to Japan in a little over a month! 

Even as I write those words, it is hard to believe.  I am beyond excited, but there are a lot of other emotions tied up in that excitement.  I am anxious about the logistics of the move, sad to say goodbye to family and friends, nervous about finding an apartment, ecstatic when I think about all the new experiences that we are about to have, and grateful that we get this opportunity.  There will certainly be hard times as we learn to adjust to our lives abroad, but those will be outweighed by the good ones.  Of that, I am sure. 

I look forward to sharing our adventures with you as this blog goes from Our Tales of Two Cities to Our Tales of Two Continents!  Until next time, sayonara.

Photo credit

1 comment: