Cities

Monday, August 19, 2013

Sydney Opera House.

On our fourth day in Sydney we wanted to see the Opera House, up close and personal.  We went on a Botanical Garden walk through the city that ends up at the house.  We were able to go inside, but due to a performance, we couldn’t go into the concert halls.  Even without seeing the halls, it was such a surreal moment to be there – to be standing somewhere that I have wanted to see my whole life.  Imagine the sound of the water, the sailboats gliding by, the sun reflecting off of the bright white roof, and the excited conversations of everyone taking pictures.       

I tried my best to capture these moments so that I can look back on the pictures and remember how much they meant to me.  And, of course, to share with you.

Here are a few moments from the day…







We took a ferry to Manly Beach for the afternoon.
Our little group.


No comments:

Post a Comment