Cities

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

The Bondi to Coogee Beach Walk.

On our third day in Sydney we did the Bondi to Coogee Beach Walk.  It is a 6-kilometer coastal walk that brings you through Bondi Beach, Tamarama Beach, Bronte Beach, Clovelly Beach, and Coogee Beach. Along the way we stopped for about a million photos, an amazing brunch with some of the best French toast that I have ever tasted (and, trust me, I have tasted my fair share of French toast), a quick dip in the ocean pool (by Brian), and to temporarily join a bocce ball club (random, but true). 

It was one of my favorite days of the trip (do I keep saying that – I just can’t choose!)  I couldn’t stop taking pictures.  I kept telling myself that I really didn’t need another picture of the horizon or the water or the ridiculous houses or the men fishing or the lifeguard stand – but my trigger happy finger won out and I was left with about 237 pictures from the day.

Here are a few of them…



These pools were amazing.  The waves would come crashing over the sides while people swam.
Brian went in one a little later in the day - but the rest of us forgot our swimsuits (darn!)



Dad, how would you like to join them?

This one is for Les - check out the council name;)




This trip will forever be known as the one where I sat on all the ledges.

The most scenic burial ground in the world.

Joined the club...

So that we could enjoy some Victoria Bitters by the water.






No comments:

Post a Comment