Cities

Sunday, February 21, 2010

4 Days until Big Lab Cole's Arrival!

That's right folks....Cole is about to make his pawprint on this big city! New Yorkers won't know what hit 'em!

Nick and I got Cole in August 2009 as a 8 week old puppy from a breeder in PA. We LOVED raising him as a puppy together in Arlington, but when it came time to move I knew it would be too much for him to come along at first. Since Jan 2nd he has been living in Richmond with my wonderful parents and they have been the best puppy grandparents ever...adjusting their schedule to take care of him and dealing with Cole turning from a puppy to a teenager. Thank you mom and dad!!

But it's time Cole came to NYC and settled into big city livin with me....wish us all luck, we'll need it! haha.

Then


Now

1 comment:

  1. I'm missing Cole :( Walking him everyday made me see the neighborhood in a different way. .like the old Skip days! I will always remember this Jan & Feb with my BIG grand-pup. Thanks for the memories, Les & Nick!

    ReplyDelete