Cities

Sunday, February 28, 2010

photobook idea

Casey's scrapbooking weekend made me think about my guestbook for my upcoming wedding. I'm going to do a photobook where people can sign on the pages next to the photos. This will double as a coffee table book when the day comes where I have a living room big enough for a coffee table. haha. There is a really great site that was recommended to me called Blurb www.blurb.com You download their program, upload your photos and create a personalized photo book! I thought I'd share since I know so many of you are creative and take lots of pictures...you could create a cookbook, a storybook for your classroom, a book remembering a trip or vacation, family memories, a baby's first year, a gift for someone...the list goes on...so cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment