Cities

Monday, February 15, 2010

Hello from Texas

I have been thinking about how I wanted to kick off this blog with my first post and I decided that the best way would be to say THANK YOU!

When Leslie and I first started talking about creating this blog for our friends and family, I was excited, but nervous. I mean, who would want to read about what was going on in my life down here in Texas. But you are reading, so you care, so again, THANK YOU!

Since this blog is going out to both sides of friends and family, I thought that I would share a little bit about myself. I’m Casey - I’m 27 (wow, it seems older when you write it) – I am married to a Navy pilot-in-training (I swore I would never marry someone in the military, but he is worth it…) – We rescued a lab-mix puppy (Sadie) and I adore her (I have turned into one of those dog people who is constantly showing pictures of her dog…get ready) – I live in Corpus Christi, Texas (I’m learning to like it). There is so much more I could write, but you will learn over time!

I look forward to sharing all of the craziness that living in Texas brings my little family. Below is one of my favorite pictures of all of us…

Until next time, love from Texas!

No comments:

Post a Comment