Cities

Thursday, August 12, 2010

We made it!

Well, we are here! We are happy to be in sunny (and incredibly humid) Florida. We moved into our new house about two weeks ago and have been running around ever since. After 11 days of hotel living I was more than ready to get settled. So much has happened since my last blog and I promise to fill you in soon! I just wanted to write a quick hello and let you know that I will be posting more this weekend! Until then, happy Thursday!!!



14 long hours later...FLORIDA!!!



Our first meal in Florida. Was it fresh seafood from the Gulf...nope...Chinese!

2 comments:

  1. YEAYYY! happy to hear that you, Matt & Sadie are settled.enjoy FL and your newest adventures :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. finding a chinese takeout is the first step to getting settled.

    ReplyDelete