Cities

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Photo Blog

So we are sleeping again.  THANK GOD.  After installing bumpers in the crib (rolling into rails, bumping your head, and getting limbs stuck induces crying...duh), doing some "let her cry", and weaning off a VERY EARLY am feeding that was just out of habit....Waverly is sleeping through the night again.  All these things are controversial among parents and would spark lots of conversation at any mom's group...but they worked for us and that's what I care about.

Waverly is happy because she can put herself to sleep and will play in her crib a little. She has a couple mini stuffed animals to hang out with....a bunny, a penguin, and what I thought was a porcupine, but my 2 year old niece corrected me and said, "no, hedgehog"...oh! excuse me! :)

I am also happy because I'm finally functioning again.  I can't tell you how much the past month has been a blur from not sleeping...I just tried to get through the days. with coffee. I feel semi-normal again! In summary, sleep will do amazing things for your state of mind.

So enough of that...it's time for a roll of my favorite photos recently, that happen to all be of waverly, opps!

getting used to each other...work in progress.


little cupcake

ready to go!

being social...their moms have been friends for around 18 years!

we used to hang out at Virginia Tech bars...now there are 5 kids...times have really changed.
L-R:  myself and Waverly, Melissa and her daughter Mackenzie, Allison with Melissa's son, Parker (Mackenzie's twin), Colleen with her two kids, Molly and Thomas.

more friend's kids...love them! all of their mom's have been friends for 18+ years.

aunty tina!

aunty casey...she's so silly.



lucky little girl.

giggling.

my friend from college, Melissa and our little girls

mexican restaurants are the perfect meet up for a chaotic table of 9.

new kicks...still a tad big.  They were promptly put straight into Waverly's mouth for probably 10 mins.

almost sitting up on my own!

really love this beer....so happy I can get it where we live on the East Coast!

knit happens. (remember that store casey went to?)

a Spanish Valentine's Day...accidental purchase

crib guys....they go through a lot of saliva, spit up, and being tossed around. tough team.

No comments:

Post a Comment